Product updates launched today
- Rename your Campaign button: The term "Campaign" in the marketing industry often has different meanings, and in Allocadia, it can have different meanings for each customer. In your Settings area, click on the new Permissions page to change the names of your buttons to Order Number or Project Number for example. One of our main goals is to make Allocadia completely configurable by you, so you can map to your internal processes (and terminology)!
- Column header wrapping: In Settings > Page Layout page, your column header names will now wrap, allowing you to design a cleaner looking input grid. Our goal is to make budgeting visual and friendly, so more to come on layout.
- New user role: A new role has been added to Allocadia, giving you more flexibility on permissions for user access rights. Read our Knowledge Base article for definitions or Roles.
- Import into the Invoice Panel: The Invoice Panel gives you the a better visual layout for capturing multiple invoices against your budget and actuals. Now you can also import invoices into the panel. This is useful for people who want to import invoices from a Finance system on a monthly basis, giving you a full picture of spend. Import format uses a BI/columnar spreadsheet-format that is common to how finance systems export data. Read our Knowledge Base article. Look out for more layout improvements to the Invoice Panel.
- Undo functionality: Undo actions in Web applications is not always as straightforward as we're used to in other desktop applications. The good news is that we implemented Undo functionality for a common action: editing cell budget values.
- Tag improvement for forecasts and scenarios: Using our tag functionality, you can easily create and view a marketing budget forecast or scenario. Now when you un-check a tag to filter it out and view your forecast or scenario, they will display on the budget grid with a strike-through (instead of disappearing from view), giving you more visual visibility into the numbers.
- Calculation columns: When a value in a calculation column is "0", it now displays a "0" as opposed to a blank value.
- Up/down arrow keys are now functional on the grid, making data editing and entry more flexible.
What's Next? Some fun new improvements in overall usability, reports/dashboards, and analytics.
Login to check out the changes, or Sign-up to a trial account.