Product Update - March 2012
The Allocadia product team has had a busy first few months of 2012! Here are a few highlights of the new features and improvements delivered to customers so far this year:
Import invoice data and map it to your marketing plan
- How this helps marketers: This solves the challenge of managing multiple spreadsheet exports from your finance system (from SAP or Oracle systems for example), and trying to mash these up with your marketing budgeting plan.
- Rule-based import: The import process is rule-based which allows automatic mapping of PO and invoice data to specific budgets, campaigns and line items in Allocadia. Rules are saved and can be used for subsequent imports, streamlining the ongoing process of bringing finance data into Allocadia.
- Built with customers: We’ve designed these capabilities by working closely with our customers. The result is a process that is easy-to-use and that meet the needs of both Finance and Marketing.
- For more information: Read out our knowledge base
Performance is an area we have been focused on with a number of specific improvements recently:
- Report Caching: Introduced report caching to improved loading time for reports
- Rollup Panel: Improved performance of loading and saving the Rollup Panel
- Home Tab Loading: For customers with a large number of budgets, loading the Home Tab is now faster
- Data Retrieval: Database tuning optimizations for general data retrieval performance improvement
In addition to the updates above, there have been several other improvements introduced:
- Multi-Currency: Introduced a user locale preference to specify desired currency formatting. Preference is defined in the My Account area. Currency values in all panels are formatted based on the selected locale.
- User Permissions: Added a new permission to allow the Editor role to be restricted from adding, editing or deleting invoices. This new setting is in the Permissions settings of the master rollup or standalone budget. By default permission is not enabled.
- Analytics Reporting: Purchase Order data can now be exported and synced to Analytics. This allows customers to report on Purchase Order amounts against their plan data.
- Export to Excel: New options for budget export to Excel were introduced with more user friendly formatting.
If you are a customer and would like to take advantage of these new features, please Contact our Customer Support team and they would be happy to assist you.
If you are a new customer, you can sign-up to a trial account and we will be in touch with you to learn more about your marketing budgeting challenges.